Sunday, June 30, 2019

Klay Thompson, Stephanie Grisham and Tobias Harris are trending today on Google.

Google Trends
Klay Thompson, Stephanie Grisham and Tobias Harris are trending today on Google.
United StatesSunday, June 30, 2019
The Mercury News
Klay Thompson
100,000+ searches
Klay Thompson might become a 'Warrior for life" after agreeing to max deal The Mercury News
The Warriors and Klay Thompson officially agreed to a five-year, $190 million max deal after free agency began on Sunday. The New York Times first reported the news. It is not immediately clear why the Warriors and Thompson did not agree to the deal as ...
Google PlusFacebookTwitter
CNN
Stephanie Grisham
100,000+ searches
Stephanie Grisham bruised in 'an all out brawl' with the North Koreans CNN
(CNN) The new White House press secretary, Stephanie Grisham, got into a scuffle with North Korean officials on Sunday during a chaotic scene outside a meeting room where US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un talked ...
Google PlusFacebookTwitter
ESPN
Tobias Harris
100,000+ searches
Tobias Harris: 'I'm a Philadelphia 76er' ESPN
There's nothing about my NBA journey that I would change -- the teams, the cities, the teammates, the fans have all helped me grow into the player and person that I've become. Every time I moved, I saw the bright side. Always, I saw opportunity. Still, I want to ...
Google PlusFacebookTwitter
See more Daily Search Trends
You've subscribed to email notifications from Google Trends.
© 2019 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043.

No comments:

Post a Comment